STEP 1 – Choose your BIM:
BIM data is OPEN, and should exist across BIM authoring solutions.
- While our key focus is Graphisoft ARCHICAD, we will procure, curate and manage your REVIT and SKETCHUP content creations.
STEP 2- Building Material Attributes:
This fee is based on all material information being uploaded onto www.bimlocal.co ($250 per year for all products)
- Building material creation is based on standard ARCHICAD fills and surface image maps, unless specified as custom
Surface map (image) to be issued in the correct format and size. Image working or specialised photography will be quoted prior to works commencing (if required).
STEP 3 – Composite or Complex profile:
- This requirement may differ depending on the product geometry being aligned. While it is unlikely that both geometry definition methods will be required, you may choose to offer the functionality to the BIM users.
STEP 4 – BimRecipe™ Solution Component Integration:
The bim recipe solution will offer predefined component connections to all ARCHICAD users for instant QUANTITY and COST extraction.
The bim recipe solution will attract an annual data connection fee of $250 for all products.
- The bim recipe solution is proprietary workflow developed for ARCHICAD users. While the development of this solution will be ongoing, Graphisoft may change the core code of ARCHICAD which could influence the functionality. This functionality is guaranteed per ARCHICAD version.
STEP 5 – BimRecipe™ Custom branded label with DATA CONNECTION and technical calculation outputs:
- Data alignment is based on a number of factors and data structures to ensure automated functionality.
It is important to note that while many products come as full assemblies, there are other assemblies defined by the user.
- The bim recipe label will attract a custom development fee.