Are you a manufacturer looking to understand the new software solutions your local architectural market are working with? The BimBakery.co has the answers for you!
Not only will we advise you on how architects are going about their daily routines, we will work with you to integrate your products directly into their workflows.
We have a number of sweet, delicately coded solutions and tools in the BimBakery.co oven for 2016. These are to be distributed and sold to architectural firms and entrepreneurs across the ArchiCAD world. You have ‘carved-out’ your own niche market through your amazing real world products, of which we would like to assist you place into the virtual design world through our patented BimBakery.co recipe workflows.
Did we mention that we are Architectural professionals ourselves? All our insight and developments are from that point of departure.
Want to find out more? Please fill out the request form, and we will grant you access to further information once approved.
Request form to find out more about our manufacturer integration program:
STEP 1 – Choose your BIM:
BIM data is OPEN, and should exist across all BIM authoring solutions.
- While our key focus is Graphisoft ARCHICAD, we will procure, curate and manage your REVIT and SKETCHUP content creations.
STEP 2- Building Material Attributes:
This fee is based on all material information being uploaded onto www.bimlocal.co ($250 per year for all products)
- Building material creation is based on standard ARCHICAD fills and surface image maps, unless specified as custom
Surface map (image) to be issued in the correct format and size. Image working or specialised photography will be quoted prior to works commencing (if required).
STEP 3 – Composite or Complex profile:
- This requirement may differ depending on the product geometry being aligned. While it is unlikely that both geometry definition methods will be required, you may choose to offer the functionality to the BIM users.
STEP 4 – BimRecipe™ Solution Component Integration:
The bim recipe solution will offer predefined component connections to all ARCHICAD users for instant QUANTITY and COST extraction.
The bim recipe solution will attract a monthly data connection fee, starting at $250 for all products.
- The bim recipe solution is proprietary workflow developed for ARCHICAD users. While the development of this solution will be ongoing, Graphisoft may change the core code of ARCHICAD which could influence the functionality. This functionality is guaranteed per ARCHICAD version.
STEP 5 – BimRecipe™ Custom branded label with DATA CONNECTION and technical calculation outputs:
- Data alignment is based on a number of factors and data structures to ensure automated functionality.
It is important to note that while many products come as full assemblies, there are other assemblies defined by the user.
- The bim recipe label will attract a custom development fee.
STEP 5 – XA-READY™ Program:
The XA-READY™ program aligns all your product data to the Smart-XA™ (SANS 10400 Part XA and 204) built-in auto calculations.
The XA-READY™ program will attract an annual fee of $250 for all products.
- Engagement in this program will allow you to use the XA-READY™ branding as part of your marketing message to ARCHICAD users.